Who was a target ?
- Bell Canada
- La Banque
- Nationale du Canada
- La Banque de Montréal
- Shell Canada
- Les chemins de fer nationaux du Canada
- Metro Inc.
- 75% visited a URL provided by their attacker
- 100% gave information about what version operating system/service pack version they were running
- 88% gave detailed information on what internet browser they were using
- 75% divulged information about Wi-Fi within their network
- 63% divulged information about secure document shredding, including their provider and the schedule for disposal
- 63% divulged detailed information about their email client
- 75% gave detailed information about the internal computer network
- 75% shared personal information about themselves and their work history with the company
Are you part of an organization listed above? and want more detailed results? email us [email protected]
Prove that you can social-engineer anyone in English or French.
Get in a booth in front of a crowd, do a phone call to a known company, gather multiple flag by only asking them question by voice… and win!
What is Hackfest Social-Engineering Contest?
A social engineering contest by telephone where the participant must obtain privileged information via engineering discussion techniques. The goal is to get an X number of information and the best wins!
Funny, interesting and stressful, will you be up to it?
Registration & Form
Marco Estrela of Gardien Virtuel won first place and the most flag obtained!