What is Hackfest CTF?
- 250+ players
- A dozen tracks of challenges to hack
- Unique challenges
- From electronics to web and Windows to exploit
- Ambiance with a DJ, Poker et Blackjack table and a bar
Tracks / Challenges
- SSRF in the Clouds
- Ecma gone wild
- Cloud hacking
- Beginner challenge with Help!
- And more to come (and be updated here)
- Date: November 2nd 2018
- Time: TBD
- Team: 4 people
- Incomplete Teams: Team will be completed by us using individual players
- Individual Players: You will be assigned to a team
- Who can play?: The CTF is meant to be accessible to anyone, from those new to security/hacking all the way to professionals and veterans of information security.
For the participants not playing the CTF
Multiple activities are available to you:
- Lockpicking challenges
- Poker and blackjack tables
Each team must bring:
- A network switch
- Network cables (25 feet+)
- Electrical cables (powerbar, UPS, etc)
- Ethernet network card (built-in or usb2ethernet)
- Electronic stuff
- Your best smile
- OPTIONAL: headphone or ear protection
*Alcohol and food are prohibited in the CTF rooms.