Corelan FOUNDATIONS est maintenant offert au Hackfest avec une formation de 3 journées et Lincoln comme instructeur!
The Corelan® Foundations course is geared towards those new to exploit development, and will provide a fun and interactive environment to break Windows applications. The Foundations course covers a significant portion of the popular Bootcamp class, excluding some of the more advanced topics while adding a few chapters of its own.
This course will give you a rock solid understanding of the fundamentals of exploit development for Windows. During the course, students will get “hands-on” experience working with real vulnerabilities in real applications and the techniques used to exploit them.
For details about the class please check out: https://www.corelan-training.com/index.php/training/foundations/
Course Outline and course difference: https://www.corelan-training.com/Find the right Corelan training for you.pdf
Inclus avec la formation
- Badge pour les conférences du 4 et 5 novembre
- Dîner et souper pour les 3 jours de formation (1-2-3 novembre)
- Pause café
- Si vous désirez jouer au CTF, SVP. nous écrire!
Pourquoi choisir ce cours ?
- Are you familiar with the basics of exploit development ?
- Do you know how to write exploits for saved return pointer overwrites and abuse SEH records with your eyes closed ?
- Do you know how heap spraying works already ?
- Are you now ready for the next step ?
- Have you taken the Bootcamp or other commercial courses on exploit development and want to move to the next phase ?
- Do you want to learn modern techniques to exploit applications on Windows 7 ?
- Do you want to learn the fine art of writing browser exploits ?
- Are you able to write ROP chains blindfolded ?
- Are you willing to suffer and bleed, absorb new knowledge fast and not intimidated by debuggers and assembly instructions…
- …then this course is exactly what you need !
Contenu du cours
- System Architecture
- Memory Management
- Intro to assembly
- Intro to Immunity Debugger
- Saved Return Pointer overwriter
- Structured Exception Handling
- Bad Characters
- Limited buffers
- Introduction to shellcoding
- Metasploit modules
- Unicode buffers (*)
- providing there is sufficient time
Warning – The course has a steep learning curve and will require full attention and focus.
Prérequis pour les connaissances et l’attitude
- Be prepared for long days that may go beyond the hours scheduled/advertised for training
- Speak English, class will be delivered in English only
- Details will be sent to students before the class begins.
- Témoignages d’étudiants disponibles: https://www.corelan-training.com/index.php/testimonials/
Corelan Team Member “Lincoln” is a researcher, exploit developer, and senior security analyst with over 9 years industry experience.
He has been with Corelan Team since the beginning, and enjoys learning and sharing with others. He has taught the Foundation class at Derbycon 2014/2015 and Hack in Paris 2015.